Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Duck & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 4 lbs.
Sometimes what’s NOT in your dog’s food is just as important as what is. At Natural Balance we realize feeding your dog a simpler premium dry dog food diet with fewer ingredients gives you control of exactly which ingredients your dog eats. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient provides a dog food option to help you feed your dog’s greatness. Our dry dog food duck and potato formula is made with farm-raised duck as the first ingredient and features easily digestible carbohydrate sources. This formula has everything you want to feed your dog and nothing you don’t, with no added peas, pea protein, lentils, legumes, corn, wheat, or soy. With over 125 years of combined pet food experience across Board-Certified Clinical Veterinarians, Animal Nutritionists, Research Scientists, Design Engineers, and Pet Feeding Analysts working to design our proprietary formulas, we’ve got you – and your dog – covered in delivering nutrition, quality, and taste in dry dog food formulas you can feel good about.
- Farm-raised duck is the #1 ingredient
- Supported by Natural Balance’s ‘Buy With Confidence ‘ guarantee, ensuring quality, safety, and nutrition in every bite
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with your Natural Balance L.I.D. small breed dog food purchase, learn more at naturalbalanceinc.com
- Produced in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- With over 125 years of combined pet food experience across Board-Certified Clinical Veterinarians, Animal Nutritionists, Research Scientists, Design Engineers, and Pet Feeding Analysts working to design our proprietary formulas, we’ve got you – and your dog – covered in delivering nutrition, quality, and taste in dry dog food formulas you can feel good about
Click here for more information on Dog Supplies
Duck, Duck Meal, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Cassava Flour, Potato Protein, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dl-methionine, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Please see product packaging for complete feeding and feeding transition instructions. Talk to your veterinarian about your pet’s ideal weight and adjust your feeding amounts accordingly. Be sure to provide plenty of fresh, clean water daily.
There are no reviews yet.