PENN Battalion II 7’6”. Inshore/Nearshore Spinning Fishing Rod; 1 Pc
The 2nd generation PENN Battalion II Inshore rods are the next generation of super light, yet powerful inshore rods. The blanks offer our new SLC2 construction with inner spiral carbon wraps and outer layers of longitudinal carbon fibers which provide an extremely strong, yet balanced rod. Fuji Alconite guides and Fuji reel seats, provide a durable, yet premium feel. These rods offer the actions, balance, and durability to get the job done.
Saltwater breeds a different kind of angler. It toughens you. It cures you like bacon. It leaves you thirsty for the next fight. Hard core saltwater anglers need equipment that is as tough as they are, and as reliable as the rising tide. At PENN, we’ve been testing the limits of saltwater fishing since 1932, which is why our reputation for durability runs so deep. PENN. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.
- PENN BATTALION II 7’6” SPINNING ROD: Ultralight, powerful, and durable. Our second generation Inshore/Nearshore spinning rod with premium hardware and carbon fiber construction.
- 12-20LB LINE RATING, MEDIUM HEAVY POWER: Fast action for responsive coastal skirmishing. Lure rating of 1/2-1 1/2 ounces.
- PROPRIETARY SLC2 CARBON FIBER 1 piece rod blank is durable, light, and sensitive for precision maneuvers.
- FUJI ALCONITE CERAMIC GUIDES withstand rough treatment while keeping lines strong under tension in both fresh and saltwater.
- FUJI GRAPHITE REEL SEAT provides a lightweight and dependable anchor point for the reel.
- PREMIUM CORK GRIP – Handle type D with cork and rubber shrink tube grips to keep you in the fight.
- EVA ROD BUTT: Brace and stand your ground comfortably battle after battle – without catching on your clothes. Gimbal included with other models.
- THE PENN PROMISE: No matter where you fish or what you fish for, look to PENN for dependable performance, now and in the future.