PORTER-CABLE Scroll Saw PCB375SS 18-in 1.6-Amp Variable Speed with Stand
When you need to make detailed cuts in a variety of materials, this 1.6-amp scroll saw is the solution. The variable-speed controls can be set from 500-1,500-SPM to handles most applications. Upfront controls mean quicker access to speed, blade tension and work light. The cam action blade tension adjustment allows for quick blade changes of standard 5″ long plain-end and pinned blades. The die-cast aluminum dual-tilt table allows up to 45° cuts, while the patented tabletop bevel scale provides accurate angle readings. The built-in LED lamp illuminates the work area allowing you the visibility needed to create detailed and decorative items. The adjustable dust blower keeps your cut line visible. The included steel stand is durable and sturdy, so you won’t take up space on a table or other work surface.
- Patented upfront table top bevel scale for ease of adjustment and accurate readings
- Sturdy steel stand is included for stable operation
- Variable speeds ranging from 500~1500 strokes per minute, for cutting soft or hard woods, plastic and soft metals
- Large die-cast aluminum dual-tilt tabletop allows up to 45° bevel cuts to the left and 15 to the right
- Upfront tool-less blade holder for easy and quick 5-in pin or plain end blade changes
- Built-in adjustable LED lamp illuminates the work area
- Oversized, upfront controls; on/off switch, work light, and speed controller
- Quick tool-free blade changes and cam action for easy blade tension adjustment means finishing the job faster
- Includes: saw, stand, dust blower, LED work light, wrench, manual
- Click here for more Scroll Saw on Our Website
- See review off Scroll Saw PCB375SS on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.