Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food, Shreds With Salmon in Sauce – (24) 5.5 oz. Cans
Give your pal a bowlful of kitty-approved flavor and nutrition with the Friskies Savory Shreds with Salmon in Sauce Canned Cat Food. This whisker-licking recipe features tasty and nutritious shredded salmon, and is packed with everything your cat needs to fuel all those furry adventures – like protein, antioxidants and healthy omegas. The formula is also enhanced with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for nose-to-tail well-being in every bite. Plus, it provides moisture to help keep your pal hydrated and support urinary health. So open up the easy pull tab and turn mealtime into prime yum time.
- Wet food recipe features real shredded salmon in sauce for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for cats and kittens, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Helps support urinary health and keeps your pal hydrated with tasty moisture in every bite.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
|Made In||United States|
|Food Form||Wet Food|
Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry, Meat By-Products, Salmon, Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch-Modified, Soy Flour, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Added Color (Red 3 and Other Color), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.
878 kcal/kg, 136 kcal/can
|Crude Protein||9.0% min|
|Crude Fat||2.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.0% max|
Feed Adult cats 3/4 – 1 oz per lb of body weight daily. Divide into 2 or more meals. Kittens need up to twice as much food as Adult cats and should be fed all they will eat 2 or 3 times daily.
There are no reviews yet.