Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food (30lb)
Keep your pooch healthy, happy and looking good with Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin and Stomach Dog Food Salmon & Rice Formula! Made with real salmon as the number one ingredient, this delicious, high-protein food contains no artificial colors or flavors. Each serving delivers fish oil for your furry friend that’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help support joint health. Sunflower oil, filled with omega-6 fatty acids, helps sensitive skin stay healthy and supports a shiny, radiant coat, while antioxidants boost your best pal’s healthy immune system. Easily digestible oatmeal is gentle on the digestive system and natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for overall digestive health.
- Made with real salmon as the number one ingredient, this delicious, high-protein food contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- Delivers fish oil in each serving that’s rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help support joint health.
- Created with sunflower oil, filled with omega-6 fatty acids, to help sensitive skin stay healthy and support a shiny, radiant coat.
- Crafted with antioxidants that boost your best pal’s healthy immune system.
- Contains easily digestible oatmeal that’s gentle on the digestive system and natural prebiotic fiber to nourish specific intestinal bacteria for overall digestive health.
Salmon, Rice, Barley, Canola Meal, Oat Meal, Fish Meal, Salmon Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Taurine, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C). M444922
3,903 kcal/kg, 449 kcal/cup
- Crude Protein: 26.0% min
- Crude Fat: 16.0% min
- Crude Fiber: 4.0% min
- Moisture: 12.0% max
- Linoleic Acid: 1.5% min
- Calcium: 1.0% min
- Phosphorus: 0.8% min
- Selenium: 0.35 mg/kg min
- Vitamin A: 15,000 IU/kg min
- Vitamin E: 460 IU/kg min
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*: 70 mg/kg min
- Glucosamine*: 350 ppm min
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids*: 0.75% min
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids*: 1.6% min
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|3 – 12 lbs||1/3 – 1|
|13 – 20 lbs||1 – 1 1/3|
|21 – 35 lbs||1/3 – 2|
|36 – 50 lbs||2 – 2 1/2|
|51 – 75 lbs||2 1/2 – 3 1/4|
|76 – 100 lbs||3 1/4 – 4|
|Over 100 lbs||4 + 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs over 100 lbs|
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.