Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food (35lb)
Get your dog excited about mealtime when you serve him Purina Pro Plan Brand Dog Food Shredded Blend Chicken and Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Real chicken as the first ingredient and rice, which is an excellent source of carbohydrates for energy, along with other high-quality ingredients create a wholesome meal with great flavor. The hard kibble and tender shredded pieces provide a texture sure to keep him engaged with every bite. Feel good about serving your dog 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition, and take comfort knowing that each serving contains a high level of protein to help dogs maintain an ideal body condition. Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, promote healthy skin and coat to keep him looking great, and guaranteed live probiotics help to support his digestive health. Formulated with high-quality protein and other essential nutrients, this Purina Pro Plan COMPLETE ESSENTIALS recipe helps support your beloved pet’s overall health and wellness.
- Hard kibble combined with tender, shredded pieces for taste and texture dogs love.
- High protein formula, with real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Used to be known as SAVOR Shredded Blend Chicken and Rice Formula.
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to nourish skin and coat.
Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Poultry By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Natural Flavor, Glycerin, Wheat Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Minerals [Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Garlic Oil. Z445519.
4,038 kcal/kg, 387 kcal/cup
- Crude Protein: 26.0% min
- Crude Fat: 16.0% min
- Crude Fiber: 3.0% max
- Moisture: 12.0% max
- Linoleic Acid: 1.4% min
- Calcium: 1.1% min
- Phosphorus: 0.9% min
- Selenium: 0.35 mg/kg min
- Vitamin A: 15,000 IU/kg min
- Vitamin E: 460 IU/kg min
- Ascorbic Acid: 70 mg/kg min
- Glucosamine: 400 ppm min
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 1.5% min
- Bacillus Coagulans: 600 million CFU/lb min
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)|
|3 – 12 lbs||1/2 – 1 1/4|
|13 – 20 lbs||1 1/4 – 1 2/3|
|21 – 35 lbs||1 2/3 – 2 1/3|
|36 – 50 lbs||2 1/3 – 3|
|51 – 75 lbs||3 – 3 3/4|
|76 – 100 lbs||4 – 4 2/3|
|Over 100 lbs||4 2/3 + 1/3 for each 10 lbs over 100 lbs|
- We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
Please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.