QuietWalk QWLV360 360 sq. ft. x 6 ft. x 60 ft. x 1.4 mm Acoustical Underlayment with Vapor Barrier for All Vinyl Plank Flooring
QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl is a 360 sq. ft. premium recycled fiber underlayment built for luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile and multi-layer flooring. Suited for both floating and glue down installations either in residential and commercial applications. Impressive sound ratings (providing exceptional through-the-floor and footfall noise protection) make this underlayment the ideal underlayment to be installed under LVT, LVF and MLF flooring; with STC rating of 62, IIC rating of 70 and Delta IIC of 28.
- Recycled Fiber underlayment made in the USA, specifically designed for floating and glue down luxury vinyl flooring including luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile, laminate floors, floating engineered wood, glue-down engineered wood, glue-down wood, Rigid core vinyl plank, wood/plastic composite and multi-layer flooring (Nail down hard woods too)
- Thin, dense fibers to support all luxury vinyl and multilayer floors
- PAD ATTACHED COMPATIBLE: QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl provides additional benefits to pad attached flooring for full coverage moisture protection under the planks where pad attached products do not provide protection. QuietWalk Luxury Vinyl maintains a high compression resistance to prevent floor decoupling and lifetime support.
- WATER PROTECTION: Exclusive Dri-Wick Technology of the recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to breathe – managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture; the attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture and alkalinity.
- INHIBITS MOLD GROWTH: Treated with proven and safe anti-microbial to inhibit mold and mildew growth providing a safer indoor air environment in your home.
- HIGHEST RATED DELTA IIC RATING OF 28; the higher the number, the better the sound won’t transfer from another room; the Delta IIC rating is the best rating to consider when comparing the performance of different types of underlayment’s
- IIC SOUND RATING OF 70; the higher the number, the better the sound insulation; measures of how much impact sound (walking, kids playing, etc.) is reduced after traveling through the floor covering, underlayment, and building structure and emerging in the room below
- STC RATING OF 62; the higher the number, the better the sound is absorbed; the STC measures how much airborne sound (speech, TV, stereo, etc.) is reduced after traveling through the floor covering, underlayment, and building structure and emerging in the room below
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials for healthier indoor air quality for your home.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED FIBERS IN USA: Support the bigger mission! Our patented manufacturing process saves our landfills from millions of tons of fiber waste each year. These fiber materials are transformed into the high-performance underlayments you see today!
- WARMER FLOORS: Provides a blanket of insulation between the cold subfloors and your floor covering. Giving you additional comfort to your entire home during seasonal temperature changes
|Area Coverage Per Roll (sq. ft. for each roll)
|Product thickness (mil)
|Recommended overlap (in.)
|Roll Length (ft.)
|Roll width (in.)
|Commercial / Residential
|Commercial / Residential
|Flooring Material Features
|Antimicrobial, Attached vapor barrier, Cushioning, Sound absorbing
|Flooring Product Type
|Bamboo, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
|Number of Rolls Included
|Package coverage (sq. ft.)
Warranty / Certifications
|Lifetime Limited Warranty