Renogy 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery w/Battery Box for RV, Solar Marine and Off-grid Applications
With a maintenance-free and leak-proof design, high discharge rate performance, and wide operation temperature range, the battery can be run in various systems, including RVs, off-grid cabins, marine, home backup power supplies, emergency power systems, medical devices, and more. Included with your purchase is a Heavy-duty Battery Box to limit battery movement, prevent accidental spills, and protect from external elements. This heavy-duty box uses high impact-resistant material for reliable protection while tackling rugged environments. Should you need to connect several batteries in series/parallel to build a battery bank, Renogy offers Battery Interconnect Cables (not included) in different lengths for your convenience.
- Comes with A Rugged Battery Box: Made with high impact-resistant material to withstand harsh environments, this Heavy-Duty Battery Box provides full protections for the Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery, including reinforced handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation and vent holes for adequate battery ventilation.
- Maintenance Free & Safe to Use: Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance. No acid leakage, no water refilling, and no harmful hydrogen gas.
- Outstanding Discharge Performance: Proprietary quinary alloy plates and exclusively treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity. This means that Renogy AGM batteries can power home appliances with high current ratings.
- Longer Shelf Life: Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts. No need to recharge the battery frequently when not in use.
- Better Performance at Extreme Temp: The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from 5℉ (-15℃) to 122℉ (50℃).
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
- It is recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same voltage (V), and same capacity (Ah) from the same brand.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Capacity: 100Ah@10hr-rate to 10.5V @ 25℃ / 77℉
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5V~13.8V (25℃ / 77℉) Temperature Compensation: -18mV/℃
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25℃ / 77℉) Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃
- Equalization Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25℃ / 77℉)
- Max Discharge Current: 1100A (5 seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 30A
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77℉±5.4℉ / 25℃±3℃
- Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% per month at 25℃ / 77℉
- Terminal Bolt Size: M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 5.0mΩ
- Container Material: ABS
- Dimension: 13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 inch / 332 x 175 x 219 mm
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 109.8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m
- Internal Dimension: 13.8 x 7.1 x 10.4 inch / 350 x 180 x 265 mm
- External Dimension: 16.7 x 9.7 x 10.6 inch / 425 x 247 x 270 mm
- Weight: 2.4 lb. / 1.1 kg
- Material: PP
- 1 X 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
- 2 X Terminal Bolts
- 2 X Terminal Covers
- 1 X Battery Box
- 1 X Tie Down Strap
- 2 X Mounting Brackets
- 4 X Screws