RIDGID R138HPF Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1-3/8 in. Headless Pin Nailer with Dry-Fire Lockout
RIDGID introduces the RIDGID R138HPF 23-Gauge 1-3/8 in. Headless Pin Nailer with Dry-Fire Lockout. The RIDGID R138HPF 23-Gauge Pin Nailer delivers even more power in a compact size (compared to model R138HPA). The new compact size allows you to fire perfect shots in tight work spaces. Packaged with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, you’ll spend less time fixing, and more time working.
CLEAN DRIVE engineering provides this new pin nailer with a smaller nose for visibility, allows it to drive flush at angles, gives you no driver blade slips, and protects your work surface from aggressive marring. The 23-Gauge 1-3/8 in. Headless Pin Nailer is backed by the RIDGID Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement. That means FREE Parts. FREE Service. For LIFE. Included with the Headless Pinner are sample headless pinners, safety glasses, and an operator’s manual.
- Powerful Motor: Able to drive 1/2 in. to 1-3/8 in. fasteners sub-flush into solid oak
Oil-less Motor: Eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
- Dry-Fire Lockout Feature: Extends the motor life and prevents misfires
Depth-of-Drive Adjustment: Depth control protects work surface from overdriving
- Jam Clearing Door with Attached No-Mar Pad: Single piece allows for quicker assembling
Adjustable Belt Hook: With 180° adjustability
- Rear Exhaust: Keeps exhaust away from work area
Quick-connect swivel connector helps prevent hose tangles and permits increased freedom of movement
- Compatible with glue-collated 23-Gauge headless pins measuring 1/2 in. to 1-3/8 in.
Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R138HPF 23-Gauge 1-3/8 in. Headless Pin Nailer, hex keys, sample fasteners, fastener guide, and operator’s manual
RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Click here for more RIDGID Nailer on Our Website
- See reviews of RIDGID R138HPF on Youtube