RIDGID R250SFF Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology
RIDGID introduces the 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer. This RIDGID R250SFF Straight Finish Nailer delivers consistent professional results with every trigger-pull.
Packed with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, this nailer delivers over 17X more consecutive perfect drives versus the competition.
This results in less time fixing and more time working.
As part of the new lineup of RIDGID Pneumatic Tools, this is sure to be a staple in contractor’s toolboxes. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the RIDGID R250SFF 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer includes sample nails, a bag, and an operator’s manual.
- CLEAN DRIVE Technology: Small nose for visibility, no MDF blowouts, drives flush at angles, and no driver blade slip
Tool-Free Selectable Trigger: Conveniently and quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes without using tools
- Oil-less Motor: Eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
Dry-Fire Lockout Feature: Extends the motor life and prevents misfires
- Tool-Free Jam Clearing Door: Provides easy access to clearing infrequent jams
Rear Loading Magazine with By-Pass Pusher: For quick, 2-step reloading
- No-Mar Pad: Keeps work surface clean of tool marks (shown in storage position)
Aggressive “Toe-Nailing” Claw: Reduces slipping during angled nailing
- Hex Grip: Innovative micro texture for maximum comfort and secure grip
Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R250SFF 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer, sample nails, bag, and operator’s manual
RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Click here for more RIDGID Nailer on Our Website
- See reviews of RIDGID R250SFF on Youtube