Rockin’ Green Active Wear Laundry Detergent 45oz (90 Loads). You work hard to be healthy and stay fit. Your workout clothes should work just as hard. Keep them clean and odor-free with Platinum Series Athletic Wear Detergent, formulated specifically for those musky, set-in odors and hard-to-rid stains that come from sweat and other biological residues. Broad spectrum enzyme blend to remove stains from fat, protein and starch Cleans, and takes special care of high-tech workout clothes and micro-fibers.
Naturally extends the life of active wear The scent of Tea Tree Oil rinses clean after washing Perfect for all washing machines Vegan and cruelty free Cleans 45 loads in top-load machines; cleans 90 loads in front-load machines As a detergent, use 1-2 scoops to remove the toughest stains from cloth diapers. Do an extra rinse for added cleaning power! Can also be used as a soak! Add 2-3 scoops for intense build up. Soak for 30-60 minutes. Finish up with an extra rinse and dry like normal.
Rockin’ Green Active Wear Laundry Detergent 45oz (90 Loads).
- GET CLEAN AND ODOR-FREE CLOTHES: You can use Rockin’ Green Active Wear Laundry Detergent as a wash or as a soak! It’s suitable for all water types and all washing machines including HE.
- PERFECT FOR ACTIVE WEAR: Our sports detergent works great as an odor eliminator and stain remover. It’s also formulated to protect the fibers in your athletic wear and workout clothes.
- NON-TOXIC AND PLANT-BASED: Our activewear soap contains all-natural ingredients that are not harmful to sensitive skin. It’s free from parabens, optical brighteners, and artificial fragrances. Plus, it’s safe for babies and kids!
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY: Our laundry detergent is vegan and made from biodegradable materials. It’s also cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- HOP ON THE ROCKIN’ GREEN MOVEMENT: Who says we can’t rock the green movement while using super effective cleaning products? Rockin’ Green products not only work well for your cleaning needs but also help keep our environment healthy.