Roland Foods Fragrant Jasmine Rice from Thailand, 20 Lb Bag
Roland Foods Jasmine Rice is harvested and imported from Thailand. Jasmine rice is long grain, aromatic rice with a distinctive, flowery flavor. It is most often used as a base for Indian, Asian, and Middle Eastern dishes, and is especially popular in Thai cuisine. For an Asian-influenced meal, cook Roland Jasmine Rice in creamy coconut milk and top with fresh mango. At Roland Foods we pride ourselves on only using whole food ingredients, never including artificial additives, and keeping our food simple, humble, and healthy. Since 1934, our versatile team of veteran chefs, food lovers and logistics wizards have connected people around the world to explore their culinary passions. Roland Foods imports more than 1,500 products from North America, South America, Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- AROMATIC RICE: Jasmine rice has a distinctive flowery flavor and bouquet that pairs beautifully with any cuisine
- LONG GRAIN: A common white rice that boasts a firm and dry texture that stays fluffy after cooking unlike medium grain rice that is sticky
- EASY PREPARATION: Add 1 cup of rice to 1 1/3 cups of boiling water, reduce heat, and cover; simmer for 15 minutes until all liquids are absorbed and enjoy
- WORLDLY CUISINES: The light scent and flavor of jasmine rice is complimentary to dishes around the world and is commonly used in Indian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, and Middle Eastern dishes
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Commonly used as a bed for curry and other recipes, jasmine rice is great in stir-fries, pilafs, rice puddings, salads, and stews
- Jasmine rice is an aromatic rice that is gentle and mild
- Its flavor and fragrance have been compared to basmati rice from India
- Simmer with boiling water for 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Safety Information: This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
- Ingredients: Jasmine rice
- Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.