SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Set
Featuring Scanpan’s revolutionary nonstick finish, these fry pans deliver professional searing and deglazing results with effortless cleanup – and they’re safe for use with metal utensils. Scanpan Classic cookware combines eco-friendly recycled-aluminum construction with a stay-cool Bakelite® handle.
- Set includes 8″ and 10″ fry pans.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution and eliminating hot spots.
- The perfectly flat base is guaranteed to never warp.
- Recycled aluminum construction.
- Five-layer Stratanium nonstick technology is 50% more durable than prior Scanpan coatings and safe to use with metal utensils.
- The nonstick coating requires little to no oil, providing easy release and cleanup.
- Made in Denmark.
USE AND CARE:
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed, or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.