SKIL Circular Saw 5080-01 13-Amp 7-1/4-in Corded
For greater speed and faster cuts, turn to this powerful Skil 13-amp corded circular saw for heavy-duty tasks.
The motor delivers 5,300-RPM, while the 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° allows for a wide range of angled cuts with a carbide-tipped blade.
Zip through straight lines with the two-point line of sight, while an improved dust blower increases your visibility while cutting.
Anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for narrower cut-offs, and the lightweight design means you can work longer with reduced fatigue.
A spindle lock and on-board wrench storage allow you to change blades seamlessly between tasks with less downtime.
For peace of mind on the jobsite, the safety lock/guarded trigger is designed to prevent accidental starts. SKIL 5080-01
- Powerful 13-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included
- 51° bevel capacity, with positive stop at 45°, for a wide variety of cuts
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Spindle lock to assist in easy blade changes
- 2-point line of sight helps you cut straight lines with ease
- Safety lock/guarded trigger minimizes accidental starts
- Rear lever depth adjustment quickly assures your desired depth of cut