Sophia & William 34-inch BBQ Charcoal Grill Outdoor Portable Barbecue Grill
This Charcoal Barbecue Grill is made of durable steel that’s anti-rust and will provide years of dependable use. With 794 sq. in. of total cooking space this BBQ offers enough space to cook for small gatherings or large parties. The porcelain-enameled grill grates and chromium coated warming rack are non-stick and durable. Other features include two charcoal access doors, adjustable charcoal pan, pull-out ash tray, and built-in, easy-to-read lid thermometer. The foldable both side tables with “S” hooks offer space for platters, marinades, and more. Large wheels offer easy maneuverability around a porch, patio, or deck.
- Heavy duty metal construction with all-weather resistant coating
- Porcelain-enameled iron cooking grates and chromium coated warming rack are easy to clean and resistant to rust and cracking
- Grill overall size 27″D x 64″W x 49″H, side table 15″D x 19″W
- Two front openings with cool-touch metal handles for charcoal filling
- Two foldable side tables with hooks offer extra work and prep space
- Height-adjustable charcoal pan with ventilation holes, that can fine-tune the temperature during grilling, ensures the best performance
- The pierced charcoal pan allows air circulation, thus ensures fast and even heating.
- 794 sq.in. large cooking area include 505 sq.in. cooking grate area and 289 sq.in. warming rack area
- The built-in thermometer can easily monitor the grilling temperature
- The ashtray collects all ash and easy to pull out and clean up
- Two large directional wheels designed for easy transport
- Heavy duty lid ensures excellent heat retention for keeping food tasty and warm evenly
- The damper design makes air circulation more effective and ensures full combustion.
- Airflow can be completely cut off by closing the damper.
- The bottom shelf frees up more room for various accessories