STENS 266-220 New Oem Replacement Belt for Cub Cadet Lgt1054
Designed to handle one of the toughest jobs in lawn care, Stens OEM replacement belts resist the many stresses that can prematurely shorten the life of a belt. Admittedly, belts are a component that will eventually wear out, but the belt you choose can make a difference in how often replacement is necessary. Stens belts are designed to withstand the rigors of a harsh working environment. Stens OEM replacement belts are made with premium materials that resist stretching, cracking and glazing for an extended life. Made for real-world working environments, these belts also handle extreme temperature swings from hot to cold weather, and they resist dry rot that can occur when equipment is in storage over the off-season. A longer service life means you’ll do belt replacements less often, which saves you time and effort in mower maintenance. When it’s time to replace a belt, you’ll appreciate the ease of installation that comes from the true-fit sizing for the application they were made to fit.
- Specification: OEM replacement belt, belt application: drive, belt type covered length: 85 in. width: 1/2 in. packaging type branded sleeve
- Replaces OEM numbers: Cub Cadet: 954-04297, MTD: 954-04297, Troy-Bilt: 954-04297
- Fits: Cub Cadet: LGT1054, LTX 1042KW, LTX 1045, LTX 1046KW, LTX 1050KH and LTX 1050KW lawn tractors, MTD: 13AP93KS897, 13AP93KT897, 13AX935T001, 13AX935T004 and 13AX93KS897, Troy-Bilt: TB1942, TB2246 and TB2450 lawn tractors
- STENS 1-year warranty ensures reliability and performance for every part, we’re confident that our products will work flawlessly, but in a rare case that it does not, we’ll replace it anytime within 1-year of your order
- STENS branded parts are trusted by professional dealers to perform OEM quality repairs the STENS name is featured on all genuine STENS product packaging
Manuals and Support