SureFlap Microchip Pet Feeder
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder is a daily use feeder that only opens for a designated pet based on their implanted identification microchip.
- Designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each others’ food
- Ensures that prescription food is consumed by the right pet
- Great for pets on weight management diets
- Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies
- Suitable for both wet and dry food (13.5 fl oz)
- Batteries sold separatelyAdditional Features
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows Compatible: No
- IOS Compatible: No
- Blackberry Compatible: No
- OSX Comp: No
- Smartphone Capable: No
- Android Compatible: No
- Contains BPA: No
- Allows Remote Monitoring: No
- Removable Lid: No
- Waterproof: No
- Wet Content Comp: No
- Size: Small
- Dry Content Compatible: No
- Sealing Lid: No
- Lockable Lid: No
- Water Resistant: No
As a pet parent, you know there’s one thing that cats take very seriously—mealtime. And if you’re a parent of a multi-cat household, somedays you can’t remember if you’ve already fed your kitty or maybe you’ve seen your dog steal food from your other pup’s bowl. And if any pet has dietary limitations—you’ve got to organize the right food for the right bowl at the right time.
The Sureflap Microchip Pet Feeder is designed for cats and small dog breeds and is activated by your pet’s unique microchip—or a Sureflap RFID collar tag. This automatic cat feeder not only makes mealtime hands-free but ensures each cat is getting their own allotted amount of food. This is a great solution for cats on diets or special medicated meal plans. Now you can sleep in on weekends knowing your automatic pet feeder is dispensing the right amount of cat food to the correct cat for you.
This microchip cat feeder helps ensure timid kitties can get their fair share and makes it so pets can’t sneak over and steal someone else’s portion. The timed pet feeder station is designed to be impervious to your cat’s head bumps, meows or scratches, and the sealed bowl helps keep both wet and dry food fresher for longer.