The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin POUR OVERS Salmon & Pumpkin Stew Wet Dog Food Topper
- Pour this whisker-licking stew over your pet’s favorite meal to add a boost of nutrition!
- Formulated for dogs of all ages and breeds, this recipe supports digestive health with fiber-rich, nourishing pumpkin.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this 100% human-grade recipe is made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you would expect from your own food!
- This recipe is made without gums, carrageenan, feed grade ingredients, meat meals fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
- Made in the USA with real, recognizable ingredients from trusted sources from around the world.
Variety is the spice of life, so spice up your dog’s meal with The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin Pour Overs Salmon & Pumpkin Stew Wet Dog Food Topper! This human-grade pourable stew is crafted with whisker-licking ingredients, including wild-caught salmon, fiber-rich pumpkin and pureed apples with a dash of cinnamon. Pour Overs are a great way to add goodness to whatever is in your pet’s bowl and they come in an easy-to-use box for hassle-free serving!
|Shop Conscious||Human-Grade, Non-GMO|
|Made In||United States|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Liquid|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Human-Grade, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, Premium|
Turkey Bone Broth, Salmon, Pumpkin, Apples, Butternut Squash, Tapioca, Potato, Cinnamon, Ginger.
430 kcal/kg, 67 kcal/box, 34 kcal/serving
|Crude Protein||3.0% min|
|Crude Fat||0.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.0% max|
Use these healthy stews as a topper or snack. Not intended to be served as a whole meal.
If feeding as a topper, reduce dry food by 1/8 – 1/4 cup daily to help maintain healthy weight.
Do not microwave this container. Refrigerate unused portion, stays pourable!
How to open:
- Flip Up
- Squeeze Corners
- Tear at line
- Squeeze to open & pour
- Pinch top back together to close
- Flip down & store
If your dog has never tried our foods before, we recommend starting out slowly. Over a period of 1 to 2 weeks or so, start by adding just a small amount of the Honest Kitchen (with water added) into your dog’s current meals. Gradually increase the amount of the Honest Kitchen while decreasing the amount of your dog’s original diet.
The Honest Kitchen may be mixed in with your dog’s current dry kibble, canned, raw, etc. However, we do not suggest adding in other extra ingredients during the transition if you can avoid it, especially if your pup’s system is very sensitive. After you’ve successfully transitioned your dog to the new food, perhaps after 2-4 weeks or so, and they are doing well, then you may consider adding in extra ingredients or introducing another honest kitchen recipe, etc.