The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 20 lbs.
Where are my dog lovers at? We’ve got something special for your furry best friend! The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dry Dog Food is the ultimate in nutritious, tasty and convenient dog food. We believe that your pets deserve only the best, so we’ve created a product that’s made with 100% human grade ingredients, prepared in a human food facility. That means you can expect the same high quality and safety standards that you would from your own food!
- WORLD’S FIRST HUMAN GRADE DRY DOG FOOD: Yes, you read that right! This is the first ever dry dog food made with 100% human grade ingredients. It’s got everything your pup needs to stay healthy and happy.
- SUITABLE FOR ADULT DOGS: This recipe is perfect for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes, including seniors. It’s complete and balanced so you don’t have to worry about anything missing from your furry friend’s diet.
- PREMIUM NUTRITION: Clusters are made with real muscle meat & liver, oats, beneficial fats and live probiotics. Everything is cold pressed into bite-sized pieces that are ready to eat and absolutely delicious. Plus, there are no potatoes or legumes in this recipe!
- MINIMALLY PROCESSED: We take great care to make sure our clusters maintain as much of their natural nutrients, aroma and taste as possible. We mix nutrient-rich whole foods together before cold pressing them into bite-sized clusters, then gently roast and dehydrate them.
- WE SAY NO TO: You won’t find any feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMOs, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives in this recipe. Just pure goodness!
- NATURAL & MADE IN THE USA: We’re all about keeping things natural here at The Honest Kitchen. That’s why we’ve sourced our ingredients from trusted sources around the world and prepared them right here in the USA.
Chicken, oats, barley, chicken liver, carrots, eggs, ground flaxseed, broccoli, pumpkin, apples, natural chicken flavor, coconut oil, kale, chia seed, salmon oil, minerals (tricalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, sodium selenite), fenugreek seed, dried kelp, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride ), mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, rosemary extract.
Protein min 24%, Fat min 14.5%, Fiber max 5%, Moisture max 12%, Vitamin E min 60 IU/kg, Beta-Carontene min 1,500 IU/kg, L-Carnitine min 40mg/kg, Taurine min 0.15%, Bacillus coagulans min 20M CFU/ lb.
- Length: 26.8 IN
- Height: 4.5 IN
- Width: 15.7 IN
- Depth: 26.8 IN
Breed Sizes: Most Sizes
These are only guidelines-your individual dog’s needs will vary with age, breed and activity level. We suggest dividing the amounts below into two servings and always providing clean water. To switch to Whole Food Clusters, add a little to your dog’s current food each day over the course of 5-7 days while decreasing the amount of current food over time. If feeding with a topper or wet food, adjust accordingly to maintain a healthy weight. Dog weight ( lbs.) Less Active (Cups) Active (Cups): 1-10 1/4 – 1/2 1/4 – 3/4, 11-20 1/2 – 1 1/4 3/4 – 1 1/2, 21-30 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 1 1/2 – 2, 31-40 1 1/2 – 1 3/4 2 – 2 1/4, 41-50 1 3/4 – 2 1/4 2 1/4 – 2 3/4, 51-70 2 1/4 – 2 3/4 2 3/4 – 3 1/2, 71-90 2 3/4 – 3 1/2 3 1/2 – 4 1/4, For dogs over 90 lbs: Add 3/4 cup per each additional 10 lbs body weight.