Topeakmart 43in Propane Firepit Table with Water-resistant Cover, 50,000 BTU, Black
Founded atop a matte black powder-coated steel base, this multipurpose 43” fire pit table features a beige-gray ceramic tabletop that’s weatherproof and super easy to clean. Apart from the large fire pit area of 59cm L x 19cm W / 23” L x 7.4” W, this 2-in-1 fire table also serves perfectly as a 43”/109cm L and 22” /56cm W patio table by simply covering up the burner. With a high heating capacity of 50,000 BTU, it creates sufficient heat to maintain a warm temperature. The ample space under this fire pit can perfectly conceal a standard 20 lbs propane gas tank. Better yet, the side panel with a cut-out handle provides easy access to the interior storage for refueling. This cost-efficient fire pit table comes bundled with 4kgs/9lbs blue fire stones and a protective cover. Simple assembly is required.
- Material: steel, ceramic
- Heating capacity: 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 109cm L x 56cm W x 64.5cm H / 43”L x 22” W x 25.5” H
- Fire pit area: 59cm L x 19cm W / 23”L x 7.4”W
- Glass fire stones weight: 4kgs/9lbs
- Max. weight capacity: tabletop: 50kgs/110lbs, propane tank bracket: 25kgs/55lbs
- G.W.: 34.3kgs/75.6lbs
- This 43” fire pit ensures CAS-approved safety, enhanced quality and improved performance for your everyday use.
- With a high heating output of 50k BTU, this propane firepit table can provide stable and sufficient heat to maintain a proper warm temperature.
- This 43” steel fire pit features an electronic ignition system to ensure a quick start and variable flame control.
- This fire pit is constructed of an all-weather ceramic tabletop and powder-coated steel base to withstand the elements.
- The four screw-in feet protect the hard/wood floor from scratches and scuffs when moving and also help level the fire pit on uneven ground.
- The tabletop with ignition and burning system is pre-assembled so all you need to do is to attach the panels. All necessary parts, tool and hardware are included, and a detailed instruction manual is ready to help!
- 1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
- 2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
- 3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
- 4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
- 5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and do not stack them together.
- 6. Please don’t cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and causing the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
- 7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
- 8. Please make sure the flames are off and the burner has been cooled down before covering the lid.
- 9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.
- 10. The tests under Decorative Gas Appliances Outdoor Fireplaces U.S. Standards for our Propane Gas Fireplace Models were performed and certified by CSA Group on Sept. 2nd, 2021.
- 11. Please place the hose and valve away from the high-temperature area (e.g. the thermocouple, ignitor, and the bottom of the fire pit). Otherwise, the heat may melt the parts and cause fire or other safety hazards.