Tribe Boss QUAD 42.5″ BK/BK/COSM Bodyboard
The Boss has always been the marquis board in the Tribe line. It now gets an overhaul. The Boss Quad incorporates the best available features from our state of the art factory to bring you a board that rivals anything on the market at a price that doesn’t shock. Starting with a rugged 1.9pcf polypro core and premium Surlyn bottom, we add in a single A-grade stringer, slick mesh, and subtle deck contours. The tour-de-force is our Quad Channel design which offers maximum control in even the heaviest conditions for a board that brings new meaning to the word “BOSS”.
* Sizes: 41″, 42.5″
* Core: 1.9pcf Polypropylene (Polypro)
* Slick: Surlyn with slick mesh
* Stringer: Single stringer
* Nose Bulbs: No
* Finger Bulbs: Yes
* Tail: Crescent 60/40 Rails
* Channels: Quad Vent Channels
* Leash: (Purchase separately)
Nose To Wide Point: 16.87″
Thickness: 55mm Length: 42.5″
Nose To Wide Point: 17″
- THE BEST PART: High perfromance pro level board with 4 channels for speed and hold.
- SIZING: Adult sizing for all levels and abilities
- FEATURES: Crescent tail, 4 graduated channels and strong PP core for durability, control and maneuverability
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Designed by the professional bodyboarders Jay and Vicki Reale. They stand behind their products with 100% satisfaction!
- MATERIALS: High-grade Surlyn Slick bottom with 4 channels and a durable 1.9cpf Polypro core.