Trifecte 30″ Gas 5 Burner Cooktop with Dual Size Power Burner
The cooktop provides a contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. The cooktop is 30 in. wide to fit into 28-6/8 in. W x 19 in. D counter cutouts. It features a stainless steel surface for modern, easy-to-clean elegance. It features 5 Original Italian Sabaf Gas Burners, which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying, or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. It also has continuous grates that make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting. Upfront push-to-turn durable knobs, made of zinc alloy, ensure you won’t have to reach over the hot burners to manage your cooking. The Gustoso Gas Cooktop comes with flameout protection technology, with a Spanish Orkli Thermocouple Protection safety device, increasing the safety of operation. Let this gas-operated appliance help you create more cooking experiences with joy and profession.
- LP Gas Conversion Kit
- Flexible Gas Line
- This gas cooktop provides 5 different versatile burner sizes, a beautiful blue fire, and enough heat power will speed up the cooking process. Two fast 10000 BTU burners, two 6000 BTU burners, and an auxiliary 3500 BTU burner. They will distribute even heat for simmering, boiling, stir-frying, steaming, melting, or others, which is very suitable for family daily use.
- This gas cooktop with flame failure device uses an automatic Spanish Orkli Thermocouple protection safety device, which ensures the gas is automatically turned off to help avoid gas leakage when no flame is detected
- Made of stainless steel top with durable zinc alloy knobs, separate and removable cast iron support resistant to deformation for easy cleaning and maintenance. Spanish Orkli Thermocouple Protection safety device. UL-certified power cable, plug, and internal connection cables.
- Full-width cast-iron grates enhance the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface. The ergonomic arrangement of the burners provides additional comfort when using several zones at the same time.
- Resistant stainless steel surface, corrosion-resistant, and easy to clean. A sealed cooktop prevents spills from overflowing. Durable anti-melting metal knob and full-width cast iron grate are easy to disassemble, clean, and maintain.
- Automatic ignition via rotating control, flexible and accurate gas adjustment. An extra 60-minute timer knob helps accurately control the cooking time. You only need to rotate the timer knob, wait for the belling, and then close the burner. Coming with an LPG gas conversion kit can be switched to liquefied gas to meet your needs.
- This stainless steel gas hob is the drop-in type and can be installed quickly and easily. It is a 110-127V AC pulse Ignition system and no battery is required. The exposed part of the power cable is about 59″ long.
- Besides checking the product measurements, you should also:
- Walk the Delivery Path: Measure doorways, hallways, stairways, and areas where there may be a tight fit to ensure your appliance will fit.
- Check the Fuel Type: Check if your cooktop requires gas or electricity. Depending on the model, electric cooktops require a 30, 40, or 50-amp circuit.
- Measure the Cutout Space: Remove your existing cooktop and measure the cutout opening. Measure the cutout width from side to side, depth from front to back, and distance between the cutout and both the back wall and the front of the countertop.
- Additional Considerations; Keep in mind that your new cooktop will have a lip that will overlap the cutout by ½-1 inch. You should also subtract any space needed for gas lines, ventilation, or other manufacturer requirements beneath the cooktop. Your cooktop should also be 24 to 36 inches from any hood or cabinets above it.
|Number of Burners||5|
|Left Front Burner BTU||6000|
|Left Rear Burner BTU||10000|
|Center Rear Burner BTU||10000|
|Right Front Burner BTU||3500|
|Right Rear Buner BTU||6000|
|Dual Size Burner||Yes|
|Total BTU Output||35500 BTU|
|Gas Heat Configuration||Sealed burners|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas; Liquid Propane|
|Installable Over Wall Oven||Yes|
|Cooktop Surface Structure||Grate|
|Hot Surface Indicator||No|
|LP Gas Convertible||Yes|
|LP Gas Conversion Included||Yes|
|Flexible Gas Line Included||Yes|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Gridtable class=”fix-table-2″e Included||No|
|Supplier Intended and Approved Use||Residential Use|
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Full or Limited Warranty||Limited|