True Induction 24″ Induction Cooktop
The True Induction TI-2B has been specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. It is the only Double Burner Counter Inset Cooktop with 858 UL Certification making it one of the best cooktops on the market. The extended glass top gives it a seamless inset. This unit can also be portable and placed wherever you like, which is great for use in dorm rooms, camping, or needing extra burners for a special occasion.
- Select exact temperature settings from 150°F – 450°F
- Plugs into a standard outlet
- Two burners use power invariance technology
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 7 Inches
- Built-in safety shut-off will automatically turn the cooktop off after 150 minutes
- The display will show “H” if the cooking zone is hot
- Induction requires pots and pans that are made of ferrous (meaning magnetic) materials. Check your cookware’s retail box for the induction symbol. To tell if your current cookware is compatible with the induction technology, grab a magnet and see if it holds. If your magnet stays then your cookware is ready to be used on the True Induction double burner induction portable cooktop!
- Optimal cookware has a flat bottom and a diameter of 4.72″-10.24″ inches. Round, flat-bottom pans give the best results. Pans with warped or curved bottoms will not heat evenly.
- Wipe off the glass-ceramic plate and the plastic surface with a slightly damp cloth (mico-fiber works best). Dishwashing soap may be used when necessary.
- Walk the Delivery Path: Measure doorways, hallways, stairways, and areas where there may be a tight fit to ensure your appliance will fit.
- Check the Fuel Type: Check if your cooktop requires gas or electricity. Depending on the model, electric cooktops require a 30, 40, or 50-amp circuit.
- Measure the Cutout Space: Remove your existing cooktop and measure the cutout opening. Measure the cutout width from side to side, depth from front to back, and distance between the cutout and both the back wall and the front of the countertop.
- Additional Considerations: Keep in mind that your new cooktop will have a lip that will overlap the cutout by ½-1 inch. You should also subtract any space needed for gas lines, ventilation, or other manufacturer requirements beneath the cooktop. Your cooktop should also be 24 to 36 inches from any hood or cabinets above it.
|Installable Over Wall Oven||Yes|
|Cooktop Surface Structure||Smoothtop|
|Power Display Indicator||Yes|
|Cooking Elements Included||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Full or Limited Warranty||Limited|
|Warranty Details 2||Warranty covers manufacturer defects. We offer replacement parts, repairs or replacement depending on the issue.|