Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser For Teeth, Gums, Braces, Dental Care With Travel Bag and 4 Tips, ADA Accepted, Rechargeable, Portable, and Waterproof, White WP-560
- ADVANCED HANDHELD CORDLESS WATER FLOSSER: Waterpik Cordless Advanced features a handheld design with quiet operation and a rechargeable battery. Convenient charger connects magnetically and charges in 4 hours; LED indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible; it includes a micro-fiber travel bag, tip storage case, and water plug for use on the go.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: 9 in 10 dental professionals recommend the Waterpik brand. Waterpik is clinically proven and the first water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
- KEY FEATURES: 4 tips, 3 pressure settings (45-75 PSI), removable 7 oz reservoir (top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning), 45 secs flossing time, rechargeable NiMH battery, charger (global 100-240VAC, 60/50Hz), 360 tip rotation, travel bag, tip case, shower safe.
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Cordless Advanced water flosser removes up to 99.9 percent of plaque and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health. Just fill the reservoir with warm water, place the tip in your mouth, and start flossing.
Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser is the most advanced cordless water flosser yet. It features an extra-quiet design and 4-hour rapid magnetic charger.
With an electronic pressure control and 3 settings, the Cordless Advanced lets you personalize your water pressure intensity with low, medium, and high options. Plus it is waterproof and can be used in the shower.
Great For Travel
Cordless Advanced is travel-ready so you can water floss on the go. It includes a microfiber travel bag, tip storage case, travel plug, and global voltage compatibility for use around the world.
Accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
Effective Plaque Removal
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
The Waterpik Water Flosser is the first Water Flosser to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
* Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2018; 39(2)
Use Once a Day for a Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth
Easy to Use:
- Fill the reservoir with warm water, select a tip, and click into the handle.
- Lean over the sink and place tip in your mouth.
- Turn unit on, aim the tip along your gumline, and let water flow from your mouth into sink.
The Waterpik Water Flosser is clinically proven and helps protect your oral health between dental visits by thoroughly cleaning deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can’t reach.
Using a unique combination of water pulsation and pressure, it removes plaque and debris that can cause bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay.
Click here for more information on Water Flosser
There are no reviews yet.