WEN 8-in Variable Speed Bench Grinder
Remember when you spent all that money replacing dull rusty tools. It’s time to get your grind on with the WEN 8 in. Bench Grinder. From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, this bench grinder helps resuscitate old worn down knives, tools and bits, saving you time and money. Our package includes two 8 in. x 1 in. wheels with 5/8 in. arbors: an 80-grit wheel for general purpose grinding and a coarse 36-grit wheel for faster material removal. The onboard coolant tray serves as a quenching pot for workpieces, making sure your tools and blades don’t warp due to excessive heat. With our quiet 5 Amp motor, expect quick startups and smooth performance at speeds of up to 3400 rotations per minute. Built with you in mind, our design makes wheel guard removal as simple as possible for easy wheel changes. The included eye guards can adjust to prevent them from interfering with your project while the flexible work light illuminates your workpiece during operation. Adjustable work rests pivot to allow for angled grinding applications. And because its a WEN product, your 8 in. Bench Grinder comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts and a friendly customer phone line. No need to waste anymore money on new tools. The WEN 8 in. Bench Grinder revives all of your tools back to their sharp original state. Remember when your blades could actually cut through something. Remember WEN.
- 5 Amp variable speed motor goes anywhere from 2000 RPM to 3400 RPM
- Slower speeds maximize precision while high speeds help with fast material removal
- Adjustable eye guards include built-in LED lights to keep your workpiece illuminated
- Onboard quenching tray helps cool down workpieces during long grinding sessions
- Includes one 80-grit wheel, one 36-grit wheel, pivoting tool rests, adjustable eye guards, and a two-year warranty