Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna, Sea Salt, Canned Tuna, Pole & Line Sustainably Wild-Caught, Non-GMO, Kosher, 5 Ounce Can (Pack of 12)
Count on Wild Planet’s Wild Skipjack Tuna to provide big tuna flavor harvested with sustainable practices. Each can provides omega 3, protein and more of the nutritional ingredients that you want, while leaving out the fillers, added water or oils you don’t. Plus, our canned tuna is gluten free, non-GMO and OU Kosher Pareve, so you can feel good about what you’re feeding your family.
- No added oil, water, or fillers – no need to drain the can!
- 100% pole and line caught in the central or northern Pacific Ocean
- Excellent source of protein and Omega 3
- Paleo-friendly, keto-friendly
- Non-GMO verified
- OU Kosher Pareve
- Our tuna is 100% pole & line caught in the Central or Northern Pacific Ocean. Pole and line fishing helps to maintain natural fish populations and ocean habitats.
- Wild Planet Foods is dedicated to maintaining the ocean’s natural ecosystem while sharing delicious, healthy and sustainable wild seafood.
- DELICIOUS TUNA STEAK- Our Wild Skipjack Tuna steak is hand-cut, hand packed and cooked only once with a touch of sea salt to retain its natural juices and pristine flavor. We don’t add water, broths, or fillers to our tuna, so no need to drain the can
- QUALITY AND CONVENIENCE- With a convenient pull tab, enjoy this tuna at home or on-the-go for a great-tasting, satisfying snack or healthy lunch. Our tuna steak can also be used in seafood recipes or to elevate any tuna sandwich
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN- Our Wild Skipjack Tuna contains 20 g of clean protein per 3 ounces and 374 mg of DHA and EPA Omega 3s. Wild Planet tuna is Non-GMO verified, gluten-free and Kosher Pareve
- NATURALLY LOW IN MERCURY- Skipjack Tuna are naturally lower in mercury than other tuna species.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED WILD-CAUGHT TUNA- We catch our tuna to the highest sustainability standards. Wild Planet tuna is 100% pole & line caught, eliminating bycatch, or the capture of unintended species. Dolphin & turtle safe