ALMOND JOY Coconut And Almond Chocolate Candy, Bulk, Gluten Free, Individually Wrapped, 1.61 oz Bars (36 Count)
Ever hear of a tropical vacation inside a candy bar? When you need a moment to yourself, escape into a paradise of your own by biting into the delicious fusion of creamy chocolate, sweet coconut and whole almonds. No doubt, it’s an ALMOND JOY candy bar! Indulging in this sweet combination is the perfect way to relax during the weekday craze or during an eventful weekend. Unwrap an ALMOND JOY chocolate candy for yourself or spread the joy with some of your favorite people. Have these bulk candy bars ready for your next fundraiser or as resale candy for concessions and vending machines. If you’re in the kitchen baking, stock up on a handful of candy bars and incorporate them into your brownies and bars! Chop a few ALMOND JOY bars and mix them into your bowl to create a chewy brownie with a slight crunch and coconutty surprise! It’s a fun way to put a twist into your baking preparation and the best way to share some joy with your family. During the holidays, add these delicious treats to your Valentine’s Day candy bags, Easter baskets, Halloween candy bowls and Christmas stockings.
- Brand Almond Joy
Item Form Bar
Chocolate Type Milk
Flavor Almond Joy
Size 1.61 Ounce (Pack of 36)
- Contains thirty-six (36) 1.61-ounce ALMOND JOY Coconut and Almond Chocolate Candy Bars in a bulk box
Unwrap this tropical chocolate candy when you need a tasty treat or want to incorporate them into your baked goods
Includes 36 individually wrapped, gluten-free ALMOND JOY bulk candy bars inside a bag to fill your taste buds with rich chocolate, sweet coconut and crunchy almonds
Perfect for graduations, fundraising events, concession stands, retirement celebrations and birthday parties
A tropical getaway with coconut, almond and chocolate ingredients that makes the perfect Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter candy treat
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl; set aside.
2. Combine corn syrup, oil and vanilla in small bowl. Pour over oats mixture, stirring until oats are thoroughly coated.
3. Remove wrappers from candy bars; cut each bar into 4 pieces. Place 1/2 cup candy bar pieces in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is blended when stirred.
4. Stir melted candy into oats mixture, blending thoroughly. Spread mixture in ungreased 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-1/2-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake 15 minutes; stir in almonds and coconut. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until mixture is light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack, stirring mixture occasionally. Stir in remaining candy bar pieces. Store in cool, dry place for up to one month. Makes about 5-1/2 cups granola.
CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, COCONUT, ALMONDS, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL, SHEA OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL, PALM KERNEL OIL, &/OR SAFFLOWER OIL), CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: LACTOSE (MILK), COCOA, WHEY (MILK), SALT, LECITHIN (SOY), MILK FAT, PGPR, COCOA BUTTER, HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN, SODIUM METABISULFITE (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), VANILLIN (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR).
There are no reviews yet.