CAP Barbell, 25lb Coated Rubber Hex Dumbbell, Pair (Ships in 2 Boxes)
The CAP barbell coated hex dumbbells feature steel, diamond knurled handles with protective coating providing long-lasting performance. The Hex shaped dumbbell heads ensure the dumbbell will not roll when set down, avoiding injuries and allowing for easy storage. The benefits of dumbbell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, promoting better bone health, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood and more. Dumbbells are perfect for isolations, full body, functional and hit workouts. Dumbbells are used to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core. Target individual muscles or get a full body workout by incorporating these dumbbells into your fitness regimen. Sold as a pair.
- Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling and reduce weight room hazards
- Medium-depth knurling on the ergo handle provides essential grip and security during use
- The coating is extremely durable and protects dumbbells from damage
- This dumbbell group from CAP is available in sizes from 5-60 lbs in 5 lb increments
- Perfect for isolations, full body, functional and HIIT workouts