Chef Master 90019 Portable Butane Stove, 15,000 BTU Single Burner Gas Stove
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – The Chef Master 15,000 BTU Portable Camping Stove is designed with a Piezo electric ignition. This makes the stove super easy to start and easy to adjust the heat output. No need for a lighter as the burner ignites automatically
- EXTRA POWERFUL 15,000 BTU PORTABLE STOVE – The 90019 Butane Burner is designed to output up to 15,000 BTU. The heat can easily be controlled by a dial next to the piezo electric ignition button. This butane stove is powerful enough to cook anything that you may need on a camping or backpacking trip
- CAMPING AND BACKPACKING ESSENTIALS – The Chef Master 15,000 BTU Portable Butane Camping Stove is essential for any camping or backpacking trip. This butane stove has a hard-shell carrying case which means that this unit is extra portable! The stove is small enough to easily fit in a hiking backpack or in a camping bag
- PACKED WITH SAFETY FEATURES – This Butane Stove is packed with many essential safety features. It comes with an In-Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut-Off. If the pressure gets too high, the regulator will shut off flow to prevent dangerous flashbacks. The Butane Burner has a wind-guard to protect the flame from breeze or A/C.
- PORTABLE CARRYING CASE – Each Butane Stove comes with a hard-shell carrying case to make the unit even more portable! It is easy to take this stove with you on every camping or hiking trip
Easy to Adjust Heat Dial
Every Chef Master Butane Burner comes equip with a easy to use and adjust heat dial. Simply turn the dial to the level of heat that you want the stove to cook at.
Wind Guard Reduces Loss of BTU/HR from Breeze or A/C
Chef Master Portable Butane Stoves for Camping are designed with a special Wind Guard which reduces the loss of BTU/HR from breeze or A/C. This helps to ensure that the flame does not go out and keeps your food cooking!
In Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut Off
A Chef Master Butane Stove is equipped with an In-Line Regulator. When the pressure of the burner gets to high, flash backs can occur, this is solved by designing the stoves with a pressure-sensing shut off valve to cut off the pressure before flashbacks and injuries occur.
Easy to Dismantle for Cleaning
The Chef Master Portable Camping Stove is super easy to clean. Simply remove the plate from the top of the burner and then you can clean it! Leaving bits of old food and other gunk in your burner can be very dangerous so it is advised to clean the stove after every use.
Click here to see more picnic/camping essentials
There are no reviews yet.