Element 3/8-in x 25-ft-Duty Kink Free Rubber Black Soaker Hose
For an efficient, economical and eco-friendly way to water your plants, look no further than the element soaker pro® soaker hose by swan. Featuring tiny holes or “pores” along its length, the soaker pro® soaker hose weeps water directly to plants’ root systems at a rate of 0.5 gallon–1 gallon per foot per hour on ground level. This not only reduces evaporation, but also uses up to 70 percent less water than a conventional sprinkler. To further reduce water consumption, we’be added a patented blue water restrict or in the female coupling to control water pressure and flow. The soaker pro® soaker hose is very lightweight, which makes it easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch. Once established, you no longer have to carry or drag a cumbersome garden hose to water your garden. In addition, your delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables are protected from the intense water pressure that comes from a traditional water hose and/or nozzle. The soaker pro® soaker hose is made from 65 percent recycled rubber and backed by a 7-year warranty. It’s also lead-free and compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply. We’be created the soaker pro® soaker hose as a 25-foot soaker hose, a 50-foot soaker hose a 75-foot soaker hose and a 250-foot bulk soaker hose, so you’ll have enough length to satisfy any watering issue, from a small flowerbed to a large stretch of landscape.
- Soaker hose with pores that slowly release water directly to plants’ roots, reducing evaporation for more efficient watering
- Ideal for flowerbeds, gardens and large landscaping projects — protects delicate flowers, foliage and vegetables from direct contact with damaging water pressure
- Patented blue water restrict or in female coupling controls water pressure/flow, reducing water consumption
- Made of 65% recycled rubber and uses up to 70% less water than a conventional sprinkler
- Lightweight, easy to wind around plants and set under soil or mulch
- Meets lead-free standards under federal safe drinking water act
- Compliant with California’s strict phthalate-content standards
- Economical and environmentally friendly
- 7 Year warranty
There are no reviews yet.