Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 17.6 lbs., Bag
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat’s weight management. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic.
- Hill’s Prescription Diet Metabolic Dry Cat Food clinical nutrition helps cats lose weight and and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism
- 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: cats lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- Activates pet’s metabolism for easy and effective weight loss
- Transformative food that cats absolutely love
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food – consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Metabolic is the right food for your pet
- Made in USA
Click here for more information on Cat Food
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
There are no reviews yet.