Michelin Primacy MXM4 All-Season 235/40R19/XL 96V Tire
It’s time to get behind the wheel of an enjoyable drive. The Michelin Primacy MXM4 All-Season Tire delivers miles of driving comfort and pleasure with precision handling and control for safety in wet conditions. Designed for excellent longevity, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 tire utilizes Michelin MaxTouch Construction to maintain evenly distributed contact with the road to maximize the life of this comfortable tire, along with numerous biting edges for all-season grip. The Michelin Primacy MXM4 tire delivers increased traction for wet braking and light snow performance, thanks to a sunflower oil additive in the tread compound. So, you don’t have to let wet weather keep you off the roads. Designed to meet the high-quality standards of leading car manufacturers, this all-season tire is designed for low noise levels. As a result, you’ll experience a quiet, comfortable driving experience on daily commutes and weekend adventures. The Michelin Primacy MXM4 all-season tire an ideal fit for vehicles like the BMW 7-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, S-Class and E-Class, as well as the Buick Verano.
Because performance and safety matter to you, Michelin makes tires to last and backs the Michelin Primacy MXM4 tire up to 55,000 miles with a manufacturer’s treadwear limited Warranty, in addition to a 6-year standard limited warranty.
- Based on wet braking test results versus the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring tire.
- 55,000-mile treadwear limited warranty: V-, H-rated; 45,000-mile treadwear limited warranty: W-rated; 30,000-mile treadwear limited warranty: H-, V-rated.
- All Michelin tires have a standard manufacturer’s limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for six (6) years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
- Precision handling and control for safety in wet conditions
- Increased traction for wet braking
- Designed for low noise levels
- Biting edges deliver all-season grip