Milwaukee 2804-22-48-11-1850 M18 Fuel 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver Kit w/Three 5.0 Ah Batteries and Hard Case
The Milwaukee 2804-22-48-11-1850 M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Hammer Drill is the industry’s most powerful brushless battery powered drill, delivering up to 60% more power. Its cordless body is up to 1.5 in. shorter and up to 2-times faster under heavy-load than other models. The all-metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor was purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2 in. Drill Driver to provide Up To 60% more power than the competitive set. Built-in REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimal tool performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system.
The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah Battery Pack delivers up to 2.5X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The lithium-ion battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance providing users more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. Milwaukee 2804-22-48-11-1850
The rechargeable battery also delivers users with 5.0 Amp-hours of runtime. Each battery pack is durably built for heavy-duty use, runs cooler and performs in climates below 0° F/minus 18° C.
This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends the users’ battery run-time and life by minimizing heat and prevents pack failures from vibration or drops.
- Up to 60% more power: 1,200 in./lbs. of torque
Only 6.9 in. L for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- 1/2 in. all metal ratcheting chuck
LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2 in. hammer drill driver to provide up to 60% more power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
Compatible with all M18 batteries
- 5-year tool and 3-year battery warranty, Milwaukee 2804-22-48-11-1850
- All-weather performance: delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Includes: M18 FUEL 1/2 in. hammer drill driver (2804-20), 3 M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, 1 M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, 1 side handle, 1 belt clip, 1 bit holder, 1 carrying case
- Click here for more Milwaukee Hammer Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2804-22-48-11-1850 on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.