Milwaukee Band Saw 2429-20-2460-20-48-11-2460 M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Sub-Compact with M12 Rotary Tool and 6.0 Ah XC Battery Pack
The Milwaukee 2429-20-2460-20-48-11-2460 M12 Sub-Compact is the most compact and lightest weight cordless on the market. The M12 provides 1-handed power and portability to electricians, maintenance professionals and other users cutting small diameter materials. This sub-compact is less than half the weight and size compared to a traditional deep cut 6.75 lbs. and 12 in. in length, the band saw is ideal for overhead or 1-handed cutting applications. This powerful saw can cut through 3/4 in. EMT in just 3 seconds and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge with an M12 REDLITHIUM XC High Capacity battery.
The M12 Band Saw has a 1-5/8 in. x 1-5/8 in. cut capacity and low vibration that performs clean cuts on the most common small diameter metal cutting applications. The M12 meets OSHA guarding requirements featuring a dual-latching lower guard that covers the blade outside the active cutting area and is suitable for 1-handed use. The Milwaukee tool also includes a variable speed trigger and LED light. The M12 should be used only with Milwaukee Sub-Compact Portable Blades (48-39-0572). This compact, portable and powerful cutoff solution for the professional offers up to 10X longer life and 10% more speed. Get the power of a corded rotary tool in the M12 Cordless Rotary Tool, which integrates high-performance motor design, optimized electronics and REDLITHIUMTM battery technology for exceptional power and durability. Milwaukee 2429-20-2460-20-48-11-2460
- 1-handed cuts: most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless
Dual-actuation trigger: providing enhanced control and productivity
- Powerful motor: cuts 3/4 in. EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery
1-5/8 in. cut capacity: for a wide range of applications
- Meets OSHA guarding requirements: suitable for 1-handed use
LED light: highlights the cut line, Milwaukee 2429-20-2460-20-48-11-2460
- Blade tension adjustment: adjustable blade tracking
Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- Rotary tool features a powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers 5,000 RPM to 32,000 RPM for superior speed and performance under load
Rotary tool utilizes grinder-style exhaust ports and protected front bearing for long-lasting tool life
- Click here for more Band Saw on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2429-20-2460-20-48-11-2460 on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.