Overnight Diapers Size 4 (22-37 lbs), 116 Ct, Huggies Overnites Nighttime Baby Diapers
Help your baby have drier nights and happier mornings with the #1 Best Selling Night-Time Diaper, Huggies Overnites. These disposable baby diapers feature an extra absorbent DryTouch Liner that locks away moisture for up to 12 hours of overnight protection, making Overnites our most absorbent diaper. A contoured shape and a pocketed waistband provide all-night leak protection and comfort for your baby.
The Huggies’ SnugFit Waistband and Double Grip Strips ensure a secure fit, which works great for babies who are starting to toss and turn in their sleep. Plus, a wetness indicator lets you know if your little one needs a diaper change, while a breathable outer cover helps keep your baby’s delicate skin dry and comfortable. Huggies
Overnites feature adorable Disney Winnie the Pooh designs and are available in size 3 (16-28 lbs), size 4 (22-37 lbs), size 5 (27+ lbs) and size 6 (35+ lbs). For ultimate daytime protection, try Huggies Little Movers!
Join the new Huggies Rewards+ powered by Fetch to get rewarded. Earn points on Huggies, in addition to thousands of other products to redeem for hundreds of gift cards. Download the Fetch Rewards app to get started today!
- 116 Huggies Overnites Diapers, size 4 (22-37 lbs)
- Huggies’ Most Absorbent Diaper: Overnight baby diapers feature a DryTouch Liner that quickly absorbs moisture and provide up to 12 hours of nighttime leak protection for all-night comfort, dryness and protection
- Nighttime Diapers Designed for Comfort: Contoured shape plus Double Grip Strips deliver a secure fit while a breathable outer cover and a pocketed waistband help prevent blowouts; also features a wetness indicator to let you know when it’s time for a diaper change
- Disposable baby diapers are fragrance free, lotion free, paraben free, and free of elemental chlorine and natural rubber latex
- The only nighttime diaper to feature Disney Winnie the Pooh and Friends designs; Packaging may vary from image shown
(*Based on US Nielsen data ending 2/5/2022)
There are no reviews yet.