Troy Lee Designs GP Overload Navy Orange Youth Helmet size Medium
The “GP” Helmet from Troy Lee Designs starts with TLD’s proprietary blend of polyacrylite material for a rigid, lightweight shell perfect for the track. A reinforced chin bar, break-away sun visor and easy-to-remove liner set make the GP Helmet a serious companion for anyone racking up high miles. Quick release cheek pads and DOT / ECE certifications keep your noggin in good care. For a precise fit, GP Helmet sizing is spread over three, unique shells. Technologically advanced polyacrylite shell construction EPP chin bar for lightweight and durable protection Quick Release 3D cheek pads and washable comfort liner Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away 16 intake vents 12 exhaust ports Soft TLD drawstring bag included Three shell sizes for optimized fit
- TECHNOLOGY – Advanced polyacrylite shell. Three shell sizes to better fit head sizes and rider ages
- COVERAGE – 3D cheek pads with emergency release and plastic visor screws for easy contact break-away
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE – At 1500g, this helmet has 16 ports to channel air over a rider’s head
- WHAT IS IN THE BOX – The GP helmet comes with a TLD drawstring helmets sock, manual and box.
- Troy Lee Designs: 40 years of racing for the World’s Fastest Racers. Corona, California