Wellness Complete Health Kitten Chicken Entree Wet Cat Food, 5.5 oz., Case of 24
Wellness Grain Free Canned Kitten Recipe is carefully formulated to provide the extra energy kittens need in the form of calories, fat and protein to fuel all of their growing, playing and discovering.
- – Kitten formula: This healthy, natural food for kittens is an excellent source of high quality proteins and essential fatty acids, plus added Taurine for healthy eye and heart development
- – Superior ingredients: All of our wet cat food recipes include lean meats, healthy fats, fruits and veggies with no wheat, corn or soy, and no added artificial flavors, colors, carrageenan or preservatives
- – Healthy hydration: Hydration is extremely important to a cat’s overall wellbeing and since cats do not have a strong thirst drive, this recipe is an easy way to increase your cat’s moisture intake for urinary tract health
- – A lifetime of wellbeing: Each of our recipes is crafted to promote the signs of wellbeing: plenty of energy, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, plus strong teeth and healthy eyes
- – Wellness nutrition: Created by nutritionists, veterinarians and animal lovers, our recipes provide an ideal balance of nature’s finest ingredients, carefully selected to nourish and sustain your pet’s wellbeing
- Made in the USA: using only the finest globally sourced ingredients we offer a variety of products for your kittens and cats; wet cat food, dry cat food, dry kitten food and crunchy cat treats
- Age range description: baby
Click here for more information on Cat Supplies
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Cranberries, Guar Gum, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Menhaden Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid
Kittens 0-11 Weeks: Feed until full 3-4 times/day. 11-26 Weeks ½ can/lb body weight/day. 26-52 Weeks: ¼ can/lb body weight/day. To feed with dry: reduce dry by ¼ cup for every ½ can wet. Refrigerate unused portion.
There are no reviews yet.