Abu Garcia 7’4” Veritas Casting Fishing Rod, 1 Piece Rod
Introducing the next generation of Veritas rods with Powerlux 100, which increases the rod’s strength by 15 percent while also reducing the rod’s overall weight by 5 percent. The new Veritas rod family gives anglers the performance, sensitivity, and durability they need to win, whether they’re fishing for fun or for a paycheck. The Powerlux 100 resin system evenly distributes nano particles between each carbon fiber to enhance the rod’s performance and strength by preventing cracks in the blank material. The Powerlux technology helps produce rods with higher break strengths and improved impact and fracture resistance. The Abu Garcia custom designed reel seat delivers hypersensitivity around the exposed blank sections and improves comfort for all-day fishing. Coupled with titanium alloy guides with zirconium inserts and closed cell EVA split grips, the Abu Garcia Veritas pushes the limits of high-performance fishing rods. Abu Garcia is the preferred brand of rods and reels for anglers who Fish To Win. Whether you are fishing a local tournament, trying to set your PB or simply outfish your buddy, count on Abu Garcia. Trusted by two time and back to back Bassmaster Classic Champions Hank Cherry and multiple MLF winner Jordan Lee, collegiate and high school champions, Abu Garcia is the brand that will keep you in the winner’s circle.
- ABU GARCIA VERITAS 7’4” CASTING ROD: A balanced and lightweight rod designed for on-the-water technique and style.
- 12-20LB LINE RATING, MEDIUM HEAVY POWER, FAST ACTION: The Veritas Casting Fishing Rod is up for the next challenge. Lure rating of 1/4-1 oz.
- GRAPHITE CONSTRUCTION featuring exclusive Powerlux 100 to deliver a 15% stronger* and 5% lighter** rod. Total weight is just 5.9 oz. *On average, based on controlled lab testing, compared to identically constructed Veritas rods without Powerlux resin. Results may vary. **On average, based on controlled lab setting, compared to prior generation Veritas rods without Powerlux resin. Results may vary.
- 10 TITANIUM ALLOY GUIDES: built with zirconium inserts to allow for a lightweight balanced rod. Also features ROCS (Robotically Optimized Casting System) guide train for maximized casting distance with lighter lures.
- ERGONOMIC CUSTOM REEL SEAT provides a dependable anchor point for the reel.
- CLOSED CELL EVA SPLIT GRIP HANDLE (type C) with a rubber rod butt delivers greater weather and wear resistance.
- 1 PIECE FISHING ROD: Designed for increased sensitivity.
- HOOK KEEPER: The Texas-rigged hook keeper will work with all bait applications. Rod comes with a 3-year limited warranty.